- Stephanie Gombrelli is your personal experienced Licensed Medical Esthetician, and is also certified by Novalash.
- Stephanie carries three types of lash products:
- Silk extensions are black. They are a high-grade synthetic lashes. They hold their shape and have a shine to them.
- 100% Real Mink lashes are black. They have the most natural look and feel, are not shiny, and have a relaxed curl.
- Rainbow lashes are multi-colored for the whimsical at heart or for special occasions.
- Individual Eyelash extensions must be done by a licensed esthetician who should be certified by the manufacturer. Individual Eyelash extensions are not the same as “strip eyelashes” or even “clusters” which can be purchased at drug stores.
- If done correctly, individually applied lashes look completely real. Consider this treatment as a mascara replacement.
- The application of a full set can take between 1-2 hours, where you are comfortably reclined and may even fall asleep to relaxing spa music.
- Individual synthetic lashes are applied to most individual natural lashes, one at a time. The pharmaceutical grade, USA made adhesive never touches your skin.
- Fills may need to be applied every 2, 3, or 4 weeks.
MicroNeedling is a technique which has been used to treat 3 different skin concerns for more than 20 years. Since the needles used are solid, there are no injections of any kind. The topical numbing cream makes this procedure painless. In most cases the recovery time is only 1 day. Results are cumulative and permanent.
- Collagen Therapy is based on the power of your natural wound healing process to stimulate your own collagen production. Wrinkles will disappear, large pores will shrink, acne pits will fill in, and large sunken areas will appear plump due to the newly produced collagen.
- Melanocyte Restoration is the stimulation of your natural pigment production to restore your own skin color from discoloration as a result of stretchmarks, scars, burns, and vitiligo.
- Scar Relaxation restores flexibility and mobility to skin contracture due to injury which has scarred.
Collagen Therapy For Wrinkles, Acne Pit Scars, Large Pores, Stretch Marks & Sagging
There has been some confusion about the difference between using a Derma Roller at home and receiving a true MicroNeedling treatment from a trained professional. Visualize a till tractor turning up the earth; this is the action of a Derma Roller. Now compare that to the precision punctures of a professional device gauged specifically for your target area of concern. The device is called a tattoo pen and is used without ink, of course. Depending on what is being treated, anything from a single to an 8-prong needle grouping can be used.
The tiny punctures of MicroNeedling cause a minor injury to the skin which stimulates collagen and elastin to be produced in your natural wound-healing process without injections. For acne pit scars, large pores, and wrinkles a smaller needle grouping would be used than for sagging skin and stretch marks. While you do feel sensation, actual pain is eliminated with topical numbing cream. Even after the procedure no pain is ever felt.
The concept of wounding the skin so that collagen and elastin are naturally produced is exactly the aim of laser resurfacing. However, burning the skin can yield devastating side effects such as skin damage and permanent discoloration. For over 20 years, MicroNeedling has proven to be virtually risk-free. Also, MicroNeedling has a down time of only 1 day verses 5-10 days of recovery for laser treatments.
Results of MicroNeedling can be seen as soon as one week in some and may take two months on others. In any case, collagen and elastin are being produced for up to 6 months. It is safe and recommended to have a series of 4 treatments per year to begin reversing the signs of aging, and continue treatment to maintain the youthful look achieved. With just a little TLC anyone can look ten years younger than his or her actual age. We have all the technology you need, and now you know about it. I look forward to meeting you, and co-creating the “younger you”!
Stephanie’s facials are beyond any facial you’ve ever tried. As one client raved, “It’s an experience!” This is because everything you love about facials is included and more. You are literally pampered from head to toe with what you need. Think: enzyme peel — micro-current — glycolic peel – manual microdermabrasion – paraffin hand or foot dip – high-frequency – ultrasound deep pore treatment — extractions – hot towels – heated booties – steam – aromatherapy – massage of the feet, hands, arms, chest, neck, face, ears, & scalp.
Annmarie Gianni is the organic skin care line used to satisfy the most discriminating spa goer.
Every facial is an anti-aging facial whether acne is treated or relaxation is desired. Healthy skin always looks more youthful.
Facial Exercise Lessons give you a powerful beauty tool you can use for the rest of your life to give you a natural face lift. Exercising the 57 facial muscles corrects and prevents sagging, wrinkled skin.
Check out these Before&After photos: http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/before-after/
Perming the eyelashes is a wonderful alternative to getting eyelash extensions. This lash treatment gives the same effect as using an eyelash curler, except without damaging the lashes the way a curler will. The perming should be done every 3-4 weeks for best results. A head & neck massage & a foot reflexology treatment can be given at the same time.
Reflexology is a science that recognizes that there are areas on the feet that correspond to all the organs, glands, and parts of the body. It is a method of activating the healing powers of the body through stimulation of these reflexes on the feet. By working the reflexes through the billions of nerve endings on each foot, the reflexologist relieves stress and tension, improves blood circulation and nerve supply, promotes the unblocking of nerve impulses, and helps the body to achieve equilibrium or homeostasis.
Essentially, through reflexology, your whole body, inside and out becomes relaxed. When your body is profoundly relaxed, it seeks homeostasis, or perfect balance, releases stress and toxins, and generally enables the body to work better – to heal itself.
Approximately 80% of what ails us is instigated and/or aggravated by the accumulation of stress.
Relieving built-up stress can significantly contribute to better health.
Reflexology is like a massage from the inside out.
Your feet and body will thank you!
Facial waxing removes hair, but is also a form of exfoliation since it removes surface dead skin cells in the process.
Foundation, especially powders, magnify any facial hair if not waxed away. So waxing is part of having a flawless finish.
Eyebrows are the expression of the face. Send out the right message with the perfect shape for you.