Stephanie Gombrelli is your personal experienced Licensed Esthetician
Eyelash Extensions are a mascara replacement for the low-maintenance woman-on-the-go. It is for the woman who dislikes wearing make-up, and who wants to wake up beautiful. Just a splash of lip color, and you’re out the door.
- Stephanie Gombrelli is your personal experienced Licensed Esthetician, and is also certified by Novalash
- Stephanie carries three types of lash products.
- Silk extensions are black. They are a high grade synthetic lash. They hold their shape and have a shine to them.
- 100% Real Mink lashes are black. They have the most natural look and feel, are not shiny, and have a relaxed curl.
- Rainbow lashes are for the whimsical at heart or for special occasions.
- Individual Eyelash extensions must be done by a licensed esthetician who should be certified by the manufacturer as well. This is not the same as “strip eyelashes” or even “clusters” which can be purchased in a drug store.
- If done right, individually applied lashes should look completely real. Consider this treatment as a mascara replacement.
- The application of a full set can take between 1-2 hours, where you are comfortably reclined and may even fall asleep to relaxing spa music.
- Individual synthetic lashes are applied to most individual natural lashes, one at a time. The pharmaceutical grade, USA made adhesive never touches your skin
- Fills may need to be applied every 2, 3, or 4 weeks.
- Client must book a FREE 15 minute consultation to determine if your eye lashes are eligible for extensions.
Silk Full Set – $225
Mink Full Set – $450
Rainbow Lashes Full Set – $225
Eyelash Extensions differ from traditional strip or cluster lashes in that each synthetic lash is professionally applied to an individual “natural” lash with two pair of tweezers. “Just think of the difference between hair extensions and a wig and you get the idea” Says Novalash. The special Eyelash Extension adhesive is safe and never touches your skin. A full set can take approximately 1-2 hours to apply. It is a relaxing treatment when most clients tend to take a nap. When complete, the result is a longer, thicker, darker, yet natural- looking set of eyelashes. Now, that’s beauty rest!
The most commonly asked question is “How long do they last?” Although the eyelash extensions can range from regular synthetic, to silk and mink synthetic, to 100% real Mink Fur, the staying power of the lashes is to be found in Eyelash Extension adhesive and the skill of the Licensed Esthetician. Stephanie has been providing Eyelash Extension treatments in Santa Barbara since 2006 and uses only USA made pharmaceutical grade Eyelash Extension adhesive for best results. When maintained properly, the Extensions usually last until the end of your natural lash growth cycle.
Your appointment can be also be booked by appointment only 805/637-3711. It is recommended that you book online. Stephanie is a Licensed Esthetician in the State of California. She is also certified by Novalash